All FTP hosting companies, “FTP alternatives”, file sharing and collaboration service providers are not created equal!
Like most businesses looking at using our services, you probably have specific requirements in mind. At a minimum, that consists of:
- COMPATIBILITY – Server Access Methods - How can users connect to the service?
- CONTROL – User/Folder Access & Permissions - How can each folder access be restricted by user?
We invite you to compare us to any other service you are considering. As you can see from the chart below, we offer more methods of server access, more folder access controls and more user-level permissions than anyone in the industry. FTP Today should not only meet your expectations, but FTP Today may in fact be the only company in the managed file transfer industry that meets all your needs.
- FTPeS (Explicit FTPS)
- FTPS (Implicit)
- SFTP (single-user)
- SFTP (multi-user)
- SFTP with key authentication
- Enable/Disable each Protocol
- Restrict Access by IP Address
- Home Folder
- Private Folder
- Shared Folders
- Mixed Private & Shared Folders
- Prevent Access to Non-Assigned Folders
- Logo on Web interface
- Dedicated IP / URL in your domain
- SSL Certificate for your domain
- Email Alert Branding