We missed you at the webinar a few weeks ago! We have uploaded all of the content so that you are able to access the content at your leisure. Simply fill out the form and voila you will forever have this webinar at your fingertips!
FTP Today and GOVFTP enable you to Share with Confidence® so you can focus on growing your business and let us worry about the nuts and bolts of secure data exchange with your business partners. Helping you meet compliance and continuing your service to the Department of Defense is another part of our mission.
We hope that you will enjoy the webinar on demand! Our goal is that you will walk away with a better understanding of Risk Management Framework and implementing Cyber Security requirements for DoD contractors and subcontractors. The focus of this webinar is educating you about NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, Interim Rule, and CMMC Maturity Levels to protect sensitive information.
- Risk Management Frameworks (RMF) – FedRamp and DoD
- CMMC/DFARS Overview – Includes interim rule and sensitive information classification (FCI, CUI, CDI, CTI).
- Levels of Compliance – Maturity Levels review for sensitive information to protect.
- Compliance Activities and Impacts – Self Assessment bridge to Maturity Level compliance.
- Pre-Assessment Support Services